From our inception, Evergreen Insurance has served coal mining firms throughout Colorado, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. We’ve worked hard to develop the expertise to design cost-effective insurance programs for businesses specializing in the energy industry.
- Underground mining
- Surface mining
- Gas and oil well exploration
- Drilling co-generation related services
Additionally, we work with ancillary service providers. We will match the insurance needs of the company with premier insurance providers. Programs are tailored to individual circumstances and may include:
- Workers’ compensation
- Includes Occupational Disease coverage such as pneumoconiosis (Black Lung)
- Alternative funding arrangements such as large deductible and retro-active rating programs are available
- General liability
- Equipment, property and automobile coverages
- Surety bonds
- Pollution liability
Risk management services are an integral part of each insurance program we develop.